Friday, November 21, 2008

Kiran's Big Brother

Kiran's big brother loves her.

He kisses her.



He hugs her.




He makes her laugh like nobody else can.



And yesterday, he started "reading" to her.



I heard him before I saw them. I had left her in our big papasan chair for a moment. I had just changed her diaper and went to wash my hands. I heard him squeaking away in the "baby voice" he reserves for her. Then I heard him say "This is cheese. This is apple. This is bwoccoli." When I went in the room, I found them cuddled up together with a book. He specifically picked out the "Babys' First 100 Words" picture book and climbed up in the chair to show her the pictures. It was very sweet. She's a very blessed little girl to have such an attentive big brother.

Clarice

2 comments:

Jules said...

I love how she laughs at Jackson. So cute! And him reading to her is sweet.

Anonymous said...

Awww... so sweet!