Friday, February 09, 2007

Day Care Anecdotal Notes


On Wednesday, Ian found this picture attached to Jackson's daily care clipboard along with the following anecdotal note:
Today Jackson went on a wagon ride to see the Bruin Bear. J and his two friends had a great time. He was crawling all over the place and pulling up. Although he did refuse to crawl on the grass area, J had big smiles for all the students walking by.
I remember walking around Ackerman Union as a student and seeing little ones in their wagons or the buggy. Boy, I sure wish I could have been there to see how the students reacted to Jackson making his silly faces.

Clarice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see him stretching his arms far and high, "pa, pa, pa" .....crawl, crawl, crawl, smiling.
So if he wouldnt crawl on the grass, he would have been on the cement walkway.
Oh my poor baby's tender skin.

TheNeedyMother said...

What a blessing Jackson must've been to all the students who herd themselves through the campus like cattle sometimes ... you guys have such a blessing in that daycare of his, I'm happy for you!