Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Large, Medium, and Small

Jackson spends most of his time with kids his age (and size) and adults. Until recently, whenever I thought of him in terms of size, I always thought of him as being so little - especially next to his 6'4" tall daddy. But when Kiran joined our family, I started realizing how big Jackson has grown to be. She was this teeny little bug next to him. Then my nephew Riley was born one month and one day after Kiran was born. He was 5 weeks early and 2 lbs, 4 oz lighter than her birth weight. That's when I realized that she wasn't so tiny any more. And Jackson is gigantic next to him.

Here are the 3 Law grandchildren side by side. 27 months old, 4 weeks old, 1 day old. Large, medium, and small. Or perhaps Small, Extra Small, and Extra Extra Small.


Clarice

No comments: