Saturday, November 05, 2005

Big Debut!

UPDATE: This is our first post, but we've backdated some content occurring before this date.

With much trepidation, I initiate this blog. It's a strange concept - broadcasting your private thoughts for the public to read. But I guess it's time. It's been almost a year since I started reading blogs. I've learned so much about politics and racial issues and had so many deep thoughts to ponder, prompted by blogging strangers who are becoming my mentors and muses. I don't know that either Ian or I will have any earth-shattering thoughts to offer anyone who should stumble on this blog, but as we celebrate nearly nine months of marriage and await the birth of our first child, we thought we should make a record of the changes in our lives. Plus, we thought it would be a great way to keep in touch with our families and friends across the country. Hi all!! So here we go....

claw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yippee! I knew you couldn't hold out for long! ; D

CLEyre said...

Yep. Although Junior was the straw that broke the camel's back, you had a big part in convincing me. Clare