Thursday, July 06, 2006

Announcing EyreFilms

Ian bought a .mac account last week. We've been having some fun pretending to be web designers. I've decided that I'll keep my day job. Not much there now, but we hope to add more as time goes by. Ian has one of his short films there as well as his stunt reel. We also have a link there to our family site, where we have a little music video I made from Jackson's first 7 weeks of life. Just click the title bar above to get there. It's at http://web.mac.com/eyrefilms. Enjoy!

Clarice

3 comments:

Sandra Vahtel said...

wow, I just watched Ian's stunt reel. All I can say is "ouch!"

CLEyre said...

Yep. Ian seems to be good at falling down.

Anonymous said...

Cool site! Ian, that stunt reel was amazing. What an incredible job. I also liked your short film. Jackson's video was also a crack up!